• 100 grams of Waldkollen flour
• 100 grams whole meal flour
• 300 grams of wheat flour
• 18 grams of fresh yeast
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon of oil, approx. 14 gram
• 300 ml. water in which dissolved: 5 tablespoons of ketchup, 2 teaspoons of sun-dried tomato paste, 2 teaspoons of Italian herbs
• Half onion, finely chopped
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 10 olives cut into rings (if preferred)
• Bread Maker
Dissolve the ketchup and the tomato paste in the water. Put the salt in the baking tin and add the tomato water. Add the flour. Lump of yeast on top and drip the oil in a corner. Add the remaining ingredients after about 10 minutes. Set the machine to Basic program, sit back and relax until your fresh bread is ready. Enjoy!
To prepare with
Happy with this recipe?Share it with your friends!
Back to recipes