1 Use fresh potatoes and make sure that they stay firm during frying2 Rinse the potatoes to remove starch from the outside of the sticks
1) Make sure you dry the potato sticks properly before you add oil to the sticks
2) Cut the potatoe sticks smaller for a crisper result3 Add slightly more oil for a crisper result
Use overn snacks or lightly brush some oil on to the snacks for a crisper result
1) Do not fill the appliance beyond the ‘ MAX’ indication
2) Push the basket down into the pan until you hear a click
You did not set the timer
Ingedi�nts that lie on top or across of each other (e.g. fries) need to be shaken halfway through the preparation time. See settings in the manuals. Chapter using the appliance
Turn the temperature control knob to the required temperature setting. See settings in the manuals. Chapter using the appliance
At the moment we don't have specific recipes for this device. You can find al our recipes here
1) When you fry greasy ingrediënts in the fryer, a large amount of oil will leak in to the pan. The oil produces white smoke and the pan may heat up more than usual. This does not affect the appliace or the end result.
2) White smoke is caused by oil heating up in the pan. Make sure you clean the appliance properly after each use.