• 200 gr of flour
• 4 eggs
• 100 gr panko breadcrumbs
• 2 avocados
• 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Remove the kernel and the peel of the avocados.
2. Cut the avocados into even strips
3. First, pass the strips through the flour & the egg white (note: only the egg white!), then through the panko.
3. Sprinkle the strips with a little olive oil
4. Put the aerofryer at 200 degrees and cook the avocado fries in about 10 minutes until done
To prepare with
Happy with this recipe?Share it with your friends!
Back to recipes